Hello Tuhin Kanti Sharma,

You are probably trying to use NS on a linux server with ssh. Am I
wrong? Anyway, typing the following commands in your console should help
you a lot:
export DISPLAY = localhost:0

and if you are using ssh, please use the option -Y after having set the
DISPLAY variable with the previous command, for example::
ssh -Y -l mydistantlogin mydistantcomputername

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, with kind regards, cordialement,

        Gilles BERTRAND
Institut National des Télécommunications (GET)- Universität Stuttgart
http://raimizou.com/GB_online/pages/network_simulator.php