Hello everyone,
I am doing a simulation project similar your work on intrusion detection in
MANET ...
In my project, I've focused on "DSR" and Black hole attacks ...
I will be appreciate you if I recieve some hints to treat this query:

  How can I flag a node uses malicious "dsragent.cc" that a normal node? (where
the both dsragent should be compiled simultaneously)
  What should I perfom differently where I declare a known malicious node for
training and intrusion detection (decision) to detect a unknown maliciuos node?
  (Whether RREQ-based or RREP-based Black hole attack)
Thanx alots in advance