Marco,

This is the exact point,

the difference is about 300 to 400 for 100 sec sim time

I reran the same simulation and all I did was to change the trace format,
but I see such a difference in number of sent

$1~/s/ && /AGT/  { sent ++; }

any comments?

both running on the same machine. all the equipment and environment
settings are the same. you might be able to reproduce it easily.

Thanks,
Sasan