From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Hai Nam
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:22 AM
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Subject: [ns] simulate an access point

Hello,

I've installed and used NS-2 to test a protocol in ad hoc network.
However, there're also AP (Access Points) in this network to provide
connection to exterior. The problem is that I don't know how to
simulate an AP. I tried to search on the web and the only example is
at http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/ns-users/2005-June/050548.html but
I don't understand the reply in that thread. Taking a look at
~ns/tcl/lib/ns-mobilenode.tcl I found nothing to make a MN become an
AP (from line 55: Node/MobileNode instproc init args).

Might anyone tell me, or give me a link, how to make a MN become an AP ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Hai-Nam
http://www.jcisio.com