Hi,

anil reddy schrieb:
> hello,
>       While executing the wireless program below ,we have some config
> problems, the sent packets and the NAM file are not being displayed , the
> output is also given below. plz help its urgent
> Any help will be appreciated ..

Wireless emulation is almost impossible with the default ns-2 because of
the internal timimg of the simulator. You can find an improved version at:
http://wwwivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/EuK/forschung/projekte/nse/index.shtml

You can find an explanation of the problems in the default ns-2 in the
paper "Real-Time Network Emulation with ns-2".

If you have any problems with the improved version, don't hesitate to
ask questions on the nse mailing list (see web pge fpr details).

Daniel.