hello,
I am using ns-allinone-2.26 and mobiwan 2.26
when I ran simple_mipv6.tcl script which is attached with mobiwan, I got the
same output shown here
 http://www.ti-wmc.nl/mobiwan2/

  but In attempting to analyse the trace output, I notice that the packets are
dropping before handover (from 20 to 31.90376) then this packet dropping stops
after the handover
am I right in this point? what is the reason of these drops?
I have a difficulty to relate the nodes' numbering between tcl script
and the trace output

  notice: I read the trace output manually

  any help will be appreciated

  Shayma

  Yahoo! Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars
online search now