Hi,

Yeah, FC5 comes with a brand new GCC compiler (the 4.0.x series). This
is the source of all the trouble. I did the same from Tcl/Tk and I was
able to get it up and building. However, I got some other issues w/
OTcl/TclCl related to some shell incompatibilities (expression
evaluation) and then I gave up since a release is meant to run
flawlessly out of the box and it's not up to the users to fix it. I
hope it gets fixed by the next pending NS 2.30 release.

Regards,
Ilyes Gouta.