Hi,

You have to create the necessary TCL binding within your new C++ code
too. That binding will be used later by your simulation scripts.

In the C++ part, you'll have to add a class like this:

static class NewQueueClass : public TclClass
{
public:
        NewQueueClass () : TclClass("Queue/NewQueue") {}
        TclObject* create(int, const char*const*)
        {
                return (new NewQueue);
        }
} class_new_queue;

And then in the simulation script:

$ns node-config \
                option1 \
                option2 \
                option3 \
                -ifqType Queue/NewQueue \

This will tell NS to use your new queue for the newly created nodes.

Hope it helps,
Ilyes Gouta.