Hi all,

Just a quick newbie question to do with Otcl syntax - how do I access
properties on objects? for example in NS-2, wireless nodes $nodes are of
type 'MobileNode'. They have an ragent_ property on them (found out by
running the info Tcl command). So now how do I access ragent_ from
within the TCL script, I've tried $node ragent_ but this doesn't seem to
work. Even trying to access '$node random-motion' doesn't seem to work,
even though the command 'set $node random-motion 1' seems to work fine
for setting the property - but how about accessing it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Many Thanks,
Paul

Paul Kiddie
1st Year PhD Electronic & Electrical Engineering
School of Electronic, Electrical & Computer Engineering, University Of
Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT