A while back I asked about getting data to move from my wireless base
station node to my wired node. I finally figured out the issue. Key to
getting this to work was:

1.) Telling my "node that is wired to the base station" that such a
route exists:
$W(0) add-route $BS(0) $W(0)

2.) And in my forward_data() member of my custom routing protocol, I
needed to pick the right target:
Scheduler::instance().schedule(p->handler_, p, 0.0);

Key in this was not to use target_ with just went back to my handler I
was already in, but instead reset back to use the packet's original handler.

Particular thanks to Pedro Vale Estrela, who's help was invaluable.

Paul Vincent Craven