This is an EXCELENT description of what happens in a non-randomized
simulation, and from my experience, I fully agree on that.

It is exactly this kind of material that would be very useful for the NS2
Wiki, to store this information permanently!

As such, somebody on this list please contribute it to the NS2 wiki pages!
Pedro Vale Estrela