jaya y <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi all,
 We are using ns2.28 on  Fedora core 3. It  is working fine.
 I have few questions regarding MAC layer option "Promiscuous mode" and DSR.

     1. How to make promiscuous mode off through tcl script.
     2. We have set dsragent_use_tap=false in dsragent.cc and observed
          "tap: on"  in trace file. Is this means  even if  you off  tap at
             layer3  it does't actually off  promiscuous  mode  at  layer2, if
so         how to do it?
     3. Is there anything like ,
                       Agent/DSR  set promisc_   off
                    or Agent/TAP  set promisc_    off

 I am in a urgent need for this in our project, so please help.Thanks for ur
cooperation in advance.

 Y. Jaya Lakshmi