Hi there

from my simulations and keeping it simple

The default range for the packet delivery is 250m and that of Carrier
sense Threshold is 550m, so from Node A --->B if the distance is less than
or equal to 250 , then , the packet will be recieved successfully. If the
distace is greater than 250m and less than 550, the packet will be
recieved/sensed by node B, but will be dropped as an error, but if the
distance is greater than 550m , then the packet will never reach nor will
be sensed by Node B. This applies to all the packets either
RTS/CTS/DATA/Ack and so on

I hope this helps

regards

> hi ns users;
> i want to know how can i get the CTS, RTS and packet range in 802.11
> simulation ?
> i'm doing some analysis and it is primordial to know this informaion
>
> thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Qasim Raza Iqbal
PhD Candidate,
ACNRG Lab N504,  Office N505
Adaptive Communications Networks Research Group,
School of Engineering And Applied Science
Aston University
Birmingham  B4 7ET
United Kingdom
http://www.ee.aston.ac.uk/research/acrg/index.html