Hi ,

I didnot know about these three transmit power levels. Thanks Iqbal for
that.
I wanted to have Interference Range(Carrier Sense Range) to be twice the
Communication Range. So I achieved by calculating CSThresh_ value by
following formula
Pt * Gt * Gr * (hr * hr * ht * ht) / {(Required interference range) ^ 4}

--Ashish