Hi,

I am using ns2 for 1 year over windows XP home edition and it works fine.
Recently I upgraded to Professional edition of XP. I tried to Install
nn-allinone using Cygwin but I got following error..

checking for net/errno.h... no

checking for connect... yes

checking if 64bit Sparc VIS support is reque

checking1 system version (for dynamic loading error near unexpected token
`)'

./configure: line 7068: `       OSF*)'

tcl8.3.2 configuration failed! Exiting ...

Tcl is not part of the ns project.  Please s
to see if they have a fix for your platform.

What is this check --> OSF*) ?

I am not expert in these configuration files. Is there any away to get over
the
problem by changing the code in the configuration file to make it ignore
this check?

Can any one help Please.

Thanks,

Alnuem