Hi

Just for you to know, DRR/WRR and scheduling disciplines that support
flow-based and class-based resource sharing were already implemented in this
package http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~sayenko/src/ns2rr-0.0.3.tar.gz. They also
support LLQ in the so-called alternate priority mode. However, class-based
scheduling does not support SFQ.

Sincerely,
Alexander Sayenko (PhD)
Senior Assistant
Telecommunication laboratory, MIT department
University of Jyvaskyla, Finland

----