Dear Shafiq,

  I found recv() function there. When I disable collision() method by
capturing in both cases, a few packets still be dropped. So I try
"uptarget_->recv(p, (Handler*) 0); " only and delete others.  The recv()
function is like follows:

void Mac802_11::recv(Packet *p, Handler *h)
{
        struct hdr_cmn *hdr = HDR_CMN(p);
        assert(initialized());
                if(hdr->direction() == hdr_cmn::DOWN) {
                   send(p, h);
                   return;
                }
                uptarget_->recv(p, (Handler*) 0);
}

  It seems no packet is dropped now.
  Please tell me if it causes serious errors.

  Thanks very much for your kind help!

Best Regards,

dandan liu
07/27