HEllo
I am a new user for NS2. I am using NS2.29 . I have
simulated wireless network with 2 nodes at a distance
of 200m. I have generated TCP traffic frrom FTP and
node0 is sending to node1. I have plotted throughput
vs time. I am getting constant throughput. I also
plotted delay vs packet sequence. I am getting
variable delay from 20ms to 300ms for different
packets. Can anybody explain the reason for this

THank you for your kind help

with regards
A.Sivagami

  Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for