Dear you,

  I am quite new in NS-2,  then I faced with porblem of installation  of xgraph
 package.  I have succesfully installed the required packages for  ns-2.29.3,
such as OTcl,ns, tk, tcl, etc, but optional package, namely  xgraph-12.1.
Further information, I tried to compile xgraph in Windows/cygwin environment.

  The problem arose when compiling is summarized as this:

  /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: cannot
find -lX11
  collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
  make: *** [xgraph] Error 1

  Does anyone know what should I do to cope this, since almost 2 weeks I dealt
with this.
  Thank you in advance.

  Best Regards

  Mohadig Widha R