Hi,

Well you have to do what the message says. Clearly, your X11 Header
Files are missing. You will have to pick up your FC5 CD/DVD, and install
the Header Files. If you run the Package Installer or Update Manager,
you will have to go into the Development / Library section of packages,
find X11 related packages / headers and install them. Once the headers
are installed, the installation should (hopefully) run smoothly  !!

Good Luck !!

Regards,
Prashant Batra