i) can someone please tell me how to measure the datarate from the trace file.
I am using ns2.1b7a, and i have set the mac trace on, and the packet size is
1000bytes, and i set the dataRate at 11Mb in the tcl file. i want to see if the
datarate is actually working or not. I searched the archive, theres a post abt
time of transmission of data frame, but i didnt get it ... if someone could
help me please.

ii) To set individual data cbr datarate of nodes to 11Mbps, i set packet size
=1000bytes, interval_=.00072 and rate_=11000Kb.. am i doing this right ?

                     thanks in advance, any input would be really appriciated,
                                                                          Roy