I am working mac tdma protocol for sensor networks iam currently
   using ns-2.27,i need  eenrgy details of evry node, problem iam facing is
   that for ns2.27 enrgy model doesnt work for mac tdma protocl the energy
   doesnot reduce after transmission or reception for every node, it remains
   same as initial energy i googled it and found that for ns 2.27
   cmutrace.ccdoesnt give enrgy details where as ns
   2.29 is working perfectly as its cmutrace.cc is updated ,but iam not able
   use ns-2.29  bcoz sensornetworls extension is available only up to ns
2.27
   can anybody help me solve this problem i either want do make ns 2.27 give
   energy details for mac tdma or want NRLsensorsim 2.29 to extend ns 2.29for
   sensor netwoks.
                the due date for my project is approaching i want a solution
as
   soon as possible . c u all . hope to get some replies.