Hi all,
i was trying to install ns-802.11e EDCF for IEEE
802.11e
Wireless LAN. I found this pakage from web site
http://www-sop.inria.fr/planete/qni/Research.html#ns

when I run the command "make install" , I got the
countless error like ...
plm/loss-monitor-plm.o(.text+0xf2): In function
`PLMLossMonitor::PLMLossMonitor[in-charge]()':
: undefined reference to `TclObject::bind(char const*,
double*)'
undefined reference to `TclObject::bind(char const*,
double*)'
tfrc-sink.o(.text+0x22d): In function
`TfrcSinkAgent::TfrcSinkAgent[not-in-charge]()':
: undefined reference to `TclObject::bind(char const*,
int*)'

so please help to get rid of those installation
problem
 its very very urgent.

thanking you

waiting for response...