Hello everybody,
I want to implement a method in the source code AODV (C++ language, simulator
NS-2.29) to calculate and at any time the number of the new neighbors and the
number of those which left the vicinity of a given noeud.My problem is as
follows: I do not know the line of code which allows déclancher and to exploit
the link layer feadback to make these calculate.
Thank you infinitely to give me of the assistance is by lines of code, example
or right of the indications.

 Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet
! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et
vos expériences. Cliquez ici.