HI,
I'm attempting to simulate video traffic on WMN's but cannot seem to get the
contributed code for MPEG4 traffic to work.
I get the following error on running my script:

invalid command name "Application/Traffic/MPEG4"
    while executing
"Application/Traffic/MPEG4 create _o1749 "
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"

I have added teh mpeg4_traffic.cc file to tools under the ns2.29 directory,
also modified the Makefile to add:
/tools/mpeg4_traffic.o\ under the OBJ_CC section. I have run make clean and
then make but still get the same error when running the code. Could anyone
please help me out. This was supposed to be the easy part!!!

Thanks,

Joseph