Hi,

I understand your frustration, not everytime when you expect help from this
mailing list, there will be instant reply.

Anyway, for your problem, I guess you are running cygwin on windows xp.

To run nam in cygwin, you got to initial graphical mode. ( type "
startxwin.bat") and then run your tcl script from there.

good luck!