Hi,

  i am a beginner for ns user, my NS version is all-in-one-2.29,when i try
to do as the step in the "add new application and agent"part in "Ns by
Example",say,add the mmapp.
there are trouble when i add the default value in
ns-default.tcl.couldanyone tell me the reason,I really appreciate your
help.
when i add the default value as the "ns by example"
Application/Mmapp set rate0_ 0.3mb
Application/Mmapp set rate1_ 0.6mb
Application/Mmapp set rate2_ 0.9mb
Application/Mmapp set rate3_ 1.2mb
Application/Mmapp set rate4_ 1.5mb

Application/Mmapp set pktsize_ 1000
Application/Mmapp set random_ false

the result is following:
ns:
[code omitted because of length]
: invalid command name "Application/Mmapp"
    while executing
"Application/Mmapp set rate0_ 0.3mb"

when i using #  omit the default value.
the run result is as following:

 ns ex-mm-app.tcl
warning: no class variable Application/MmApp::rate0_

        see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable Application/MmApp::rate1_

warning: no class variable Application/MmApp::rate2_

warning: no class variable Application/MmApp::rate3_

warning: no class variable Application/MmApp::rate4_

warning: no class variable Application/MmApp::pktsize_

warning: no class variable Application/MmApp::random_