Hi all, I'm new to NS now. My group tries to simulate the Narada protocol - an
End system multicast protocol which works on the application layer. I wonder
where I could begin?
I think that with End system multicast architecture, we need not to develop a
new underlying protocol, we just need to implement the overlay network and its
application-level communication protocol only, with the underlying network
protocol (TCP/IP) support. I think that we should derive a new Application in
the ns class hierarchy. I'm not sure whether this is an accurate start point.
Anyone can help?
Thanks.