Hi Desai,

  Firstly, you can try with FC4, I have tried that and it was successful.
Second solution is by replacing with the by-part tcl 8.3.2 file in the
all-in-one packet. And install ns-2 again. Or try to find another  version or
another source for tcl files, if you really stuck on it.

  Good Luck

  Sincerely yours

  Mohadig W.
Shaili Desai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey everyone,

Can you please reply to my query below. I had to write back again,
since could not get any responses and its kind of getting me held up
on that.
I am trying to run WImax simulation through this set up ,which I tried
to run through FC5, but has some problems,so I think I cant do without
Cygwin.

I would be very glad, if anyone can respond to my query.
Following is my problem:

> I am new to NS2 and Cygwin both. I am trying to install NS2 on Cygwin
> and it gave me error as follows:
>
> error near unexpected token '>'
> ./configure line:7068 '   OSF*>'
>  tcl8.3.2 configuration failed!Exiting....
> TCL is not part of the NS project.Please see www.Scriptics.com to see
> if they have a fix for your platform.
>
> And I tried Scriptics.com but there it says it is under construction.
>
> I tried with both ns-allinone-2.27 and 2.29
> Neither works.
>
> Can anyone recommend the solution. I would be more than glad if I get a reply.
> Sorry if I am asking out-of-date que.
>
> -Thnx

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.