Keita Rose schrieb:
> I am trying to run a mobile scenario using multiple source files, how do I go
> about implementing that is NS-2 if it is at all possible.

I'm not sure, I got you right. But I did the following in order to
simulate different topologies with the same set of applications. I first
build a "core" simulation script, e.g. one that creates the simulator
objects, configures everything, etc. Then I include the script that
creates the topology (given by a command line parameter) into this core
script. The remaining part of the core script configures the
applications and runs the simulation.

Now, in order to investigate different topologies, I wrote a control
script, that iterates over the list of available toplogies and calls the
simulation script with the name of the topology script as a parameter.
You should be able to do something similar.

Daniel.