Hi Everybody!
   I have to build a hierarchical network and then apply aggregation to
it, i already have the tcl scripts for the building the network, what i
need to know is, which C++ files do i need to change to implement the
aggregation? i mean how does one know what files to change in the ns
modules to add your own functionality.
   My project is to make a hierarchical network,not just one but its like
a 1:1 dual, 1+1 dual, 1:2 dual and 1:4 dual networks, i already have
the necessary files to build these networks, the next step is to
implement aggregation over these networks, and i do not know where to
start from?
Please help any guiding step would be really helpful. thanks a lot in
advance.

Thanking you

Regards,
Fatema.