Dear All,

I am implementing a MAC protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. I am
trying to:

- get the buffer level of a node, (I think it must be the size of ifq,
but I could not find the way to get that value at any time)
- get the "data transmission rate" of a node, (not the "channel capacity")
- increase/decrease the data transmission rate.

Could you please give me some hints on these? Thanks in advance.

Alper Bereketli
Next-Generation Wireless Communications Laboratory
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Middle East Technical University, Ankara, TURKEY