Remember, you need to run NAM in  the grahics environment

/salva

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, eoin curran wrote:

I'm a first time user and I couldn't find anything to help me with my
problem in the archives so I hope one of you will be able to help me.

When trying to run a simulation the following appears;

nam: no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable

But I have set all the paths.

Hopefully someone will be able to shed some light on the problem. Any help
would be gratefully appreciated.

Kind regards,
Eoin

Salvador Alcaraz Carrasco                      http://www.umh.es
Arquitectura y Tecnología de Computadores      http://obelix.umh.es
Dpto. Física y Arquitectura de Computadores    salcaraz[arroba]umh.es
Universidad Miguel Hernández                   salcaraz[arroba]obelix.umh.es
Avda. de la universidad, s/n                   Telf. +34 96 665 8495
Elche, Alicante (Spain)