Hi Ghazale,

I am also working with simulation of audio and video flows. Well, I may be
wrong in my approach, but all I did was creating a simple CBR traffic
generator over UDP. I have also made some real tests for getting some
parameters for supplying NS2, such as MTU, packet size, and rate.

Of cource, this scenario can vary as our needs are distinct. For instance,
if you are simulating voice transmition for telephony purposes, you propably
should use TCP instead of UDP. Moreover, CBR is apropriate for the set of
applications I am interested in. Maybe the VBR model is better suitable for
your objectives.

Regards,

Loreno