Hi,

   I am doing my project in securing adhoc routing protocols using NS-2. I
don't know how to implement the security aspects. I have to implement
Distributed Authentication model, a protocol for exchanging key between
neighboring nodes and Message Authentication Code.
   I don't know how to start the coding part. If anybody know details regarding
this, please help me.
  And I want to know whether linking Java with NS2 is possible. If possible how
to do it.

Thank U,

Kumar

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW