Hi,

When I try to run my scripts I got the following
messags amid other that, at first look, it does make
sense at all.

"checkout_executable PERL "/usr/bin/perl" perl " When
configured, ns found the right v
ersion of perl in /usr/bin/perl
but it doesn't seem to be there anymore, so ns will
fall back on running the first pe
rl in your path. The wrong version of perl may break
the test suites. Reconfigure and
 rebuild ns if this is a problem. "
checkout_executable TCLSH "/usr/local/bin/tclsh8.3"
tclsh " When configured, ns found
 the right version of tclsh in /usr/local/bin/tclsh8.3
but it doesn't seem to be there anymore, so ns will
fall back on running the first tc
lsh in your path. The wrong version of tclsh may break
the test suites. Reconfigure a
nd rebuild ns if this is a problem. "

I had already tried to re-compile ns, tcl, tk, otcl,
tclcl. But, unfornately, no changes.  :-(

If some could help me, I will deeply appreciate.

Thanks in advance,
Valeria