hi frndz,
I m working on simulating the queueing models in NS2. m facing problems in
m/m/m simulation when simulating it in tcl/tk. Actually i ve reffered some
codes on the net but they do not use nodes and link thing to simulate it.
they juz use variables and solve it mathematically.
Also if I am getting problems in detecting which server is idle at the time
of packet arrival for the longest time. doing it with queues in c++ seems
easy but I cudn't understand how to deal wid single queue and multiple
servers.
Can ne1 help me asap..!!!!!
Thnx in advance..
Saurabh