Hi

I am working to develop this application that needs to talk to other
applications. They all use tcp as their transport agent.

  When one node can talk to two other nodes, then it has two agents attached to
it. Before settingup the ip addresses it has to select the agent (ie. agent_
->sendmsg()) to send its message. The message can go out either link of the
node. How can I get the pointer to the agent I want to send the packet. All
this is being done in C++.

  I would really appreciate ur help.

  Regards
  Khurram.