Hi,
thanks for sharing this link. previously, I've tried to contact teh authors
directly to get this software, but without sucess. Can you please send me
the email of the person that sended you the extension? (to try to get the
author's updated emails).

I'm building and maitaining a mirror of all NS2 mobility-related software in
my page, and I'll shortly add this fMIP extension to it.
http://tagus.inesc-id.pt/~pestrela/ns2/mobility.html

If anyone can contribute either software, information or tips regarding NS2
mobility, please email me, and I'll add it to this page and give proper
credit.

I'l also planning to create a __very__ simple mailling list for persons
interested in NS2 mobility, to rebroadcast the mobility-related messages
that I receive in the NS2 mailing list, to try to create a simple group of
persons with this shared interest.

To be added to the list, plese send me an email introducing yourself, and
your current mobility-related interest in NS2; meanwhile, I'll search for
the several dozens of mobility-related messages that I've sent to varios
reserachers, to try to form a critical mass of persons to this group (to be
removed from the list, a simple email to me will suffice).

Pedro Vale Estrela

http://tagus.inesc-id.pt/~pestrela/ns2

hi,
i had also asked for the extension few weeks ago, but no answer from the
list...
Although thanks to izzeldin shibeika who kindly sent it to me, there it
is...
http://rapidshare.com/files/9124547/fhmip-ext.zip.html
FHMIPv6 extension by R.Hseih

George