hello,

I am a beginner of NS2. I have a trouble when I program a project.

I want to do a simulation by NS2. I have a set of client node and a set of
server node. The client node send the ftp request, then, I wish program a
scheduler to decide which server service for the client, and connect them for
ftp service. When all of servers are servicing for client, the other client
must suspend to waiting the server. When a server finish a serice, it en-quene
and service for other client.

I intend to use a multi-process program to deal with it. How can i do it in the
NS2/TCL?

Thanks

arcter