Dear ns users;
i'm using ns 2.29 to make some simulation ad hoc network. So i need to study
some parameters (CW, data rate, nb nodes...) and there effects on collision
ratio.

is there any way to get the value of contention window (CW) of a node at a
given time using NS 2 (I mean Tcl). if not, how to do it with C++. Someone has
told me that i must bind the cw_ variable but i don't know how to do it ?.

Sincerly.

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com