Hi,

I have two CBR traffic generator and receiver in my
simulation. Packets are generated at 32 kbps and on
ideal condition with a droptail queue. The receiver
should receive the packets at 32kbps.

I'm trying out the WRR packet scheduler. The
parameters are buffer size, the link bit rate
(bandwidth), scheduler delay and  a variable that
stores the sequence of which queue to be serve. The
parameters would simulate the queueing and the
transmission delay. In order to get 32kbps at the
receiver, I would adjust these parameters. Then, I
would repeat the simulation with different data rates.

Am I doing it right? Any suggestion on literature or
reference that should I refer on this matter.

Thank you very much.

Akashah