Hi

Regarding the nstk, what I've done is to clone the wish.c file from a very
recent TCL distribution (I guess the one that came with NS2.29 all in one),
and merged it with the NS2 code (tclappinit.cc).

a) Can you run the TKcon console?
http://tagus.inesc-id.pt/~pestrela/ns2/step3.PNG

b) find any simple TK command that works in your "wish" version, and try it
in nstk. Does it work?

(I've made nstk in a linux PC, running debian distribution and NS_all_in_one
2.29)

Other users that have successfully installed "nstk", please comment on this
topic!

Pedro Vale Estrela