Hi,

Firstly, thank you for your kind suggestions. Unfortunately, I didn't get any answer to my question as it wasn't a clear one. So, I am wirting my question one more time in a bit more detail.

What I need to know is that "how" the trace file is constructed. I mean, for example, is the line (Event, Time, From Node, To Node, Packet Type, Packet Size, etc.) generated from a C++ file or a TCL file. In other words, is it the output of a C++ file or a TCL file? If so, where can I find this file (that generates each line of the trace file). I need to check, for instance, where the trace file gets its timing, packet type, etc. from.

Thanks,

Bahman.