Hi Francisco and all ns users,

The value of the variables within a Broadcast message emitted by a node don’t
change when a node receive such message. The problem is only in the value of
the local variables of each node when they receive the message. They are
affected by the reception of such a message. They are not the same ones that
before the reception.

After testing my code I found that the value of (this) of each node changes when
they receive a message.  I tried to access, in stupid way :), the value of the
local variables using the original value of (this). It gives me the right value
of the local variables. Does u think that the problem is because of (this)? If
yes, how I can solve the problem ?

Regards,
Wissam