Hello all there.

Can anyone tell me how I can make a node count the RREQs coming from its
neighbor node?

Please get me some example code in ns-2 (C++ code actually).

I intended to include a variable that holds requests coming from a neigbor, but
I think I should have a Two-dim array like thing to keep the neighbor Id and
the RREqs that come from that node. How should I go about this? Where should I
keep this variable and is there a better data structure to use for this?

Please get me an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance

Netsanet of Ethiopia

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html