Hi all,
i need to set up the range of my wireless nodes to 2000 m. I used the
propagation.cc tool, with FreeSpace as propagation and 5.9e9 as frequency
value, and it returnet a threshold value of 1.15361e-12 and a Pt value of
0.281838.
I set up these values in my tcl script, but when a node transmit, not all
nodes receive (all nodes are distant less than 2000 m from the transmitting
node). In particular, only packets with power value greater than
1.630240e-11 will be received. Node farer from the source won't receive.
Changing the threshold value and setting it lower doesn't affect this
situation.

Any ideas?
Thank you very much for your attention.
Bye.