Hi All,

  I am new to NS and I am running into a slight problem with
multicasting.
  Here is the scenario. D joins a multicast group, that is being served
by S. R is the router that forwards the packet to N1. When the packet
arrives at N1, i change/append the header with extra information. Here i
want to compute the destination IP (of D). This modified packet is then
transmitted to D via N2.

                                      S ---R---N1----N2 ---D

  Should i use ip-->daddr() as function to retreive ip address or some
other built-in function? OR any function to get the group address? Any
suggestions. time is of essence here.

  Thanks alot in advance.

  Irshad

The fish are biting.