Hi Alexander,

So this means if I need to monitor the "real" incoming traffic rate, I
should look into MAC -> LLC queue, rather than looking for PHY -> MAC
(which as you said does not exist)?

If this is the case, I suppose for such monitoring, I need to implement
something that calculate the "real" incoming traffic?

am I correct on this ?

Thanks,
Sasan