Hi all,

I am still new in ns2 and in the stage of learning. I am doing a project on
the extension of Mobile IP and right now I'm having a problem with my
simulation. During my simulation, I got the following error message:

"Wrong node routing agent!"

I have gone throigh the code and found that nothing is relate to this error,
except that it is causing by the routing protocol that have been set. I am
using NOAH (non- Ad Hoc) as a routing protocol. I have added the
corresponding folder of noah with noah.cc and noah.o and aslo have editted
the following file as shown below:

Makefile.in : add noah/noah.o \ to OBJ_CC and tcl/mobility/noah.tcl \ to
NS_TCL_LIB
noah/noah.{h,cc}:  add noah.h and noah.cc to a new subdirectory noah/
tcl/mobility/noah.tcl :  add noah.tcl to tcl/mobility/
tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl line 191 (for v2.29 line 197): add source
../mobility/noah.tcl
                     line 603ff (for v2.29 line 649ff): add
            NOAH {
                    set ragent [$self create-noah-agent $node]
            }

line 768ff (for v2.29 line 839ff): add
Simulator instproc create-noah-agent { node } {
    # Create a noah routing agent for this node
    set ragent [new Agent/NOAH]

    ## setup address (supports hier-addr) for noah agent
    ## and mobilenode
    set addr [$node node-addr]

    $ragent addr $addr
    $ragent node $node

    if [Simulator set mobile_ip_] {
        $ragent port-dmux [$node demux]
    }
    $node addr $addr
    $node set ragent_ $ragent
    return $ragent
}

after re-configure and re-compile, I still got the error message. I have
found this similar problem in variuos forums, unfortunately with no
solution.

I am posting my problem here so that if anybody having the same problem or
anybody out there that have any idea on how to set my routing agent
correctly, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.. :)